Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Where has July Gone?!

It seems like yesterday was the beginning of July, we were getting ready for the long weekend of July 4th and here it is July 23rd! How?? Sorry I have been out of the blogging world but I am trying to get ready for a craft party for friends of ours to help raise money for their extra special little boy to get a service dog. And well it's summer with two crazythings around that just beg to go outside in this wonderful July weather. How can I say NO? I did manage to sneak in a secret project that I hope to reveal in a week or two. I still have to show off my fabric splurges from my Shipshewana Quilt Show Bus Trip. Aye, Aye! Has anyone else been crazy busy this summer?

Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.