Sunday, March 8, 2015

Go Raiders! quilt finalllly finished

This quilt and it's high school mate have taken me forever to work on and finish. I received the t-shirts in November and said it would only take me a couple of months... Well, it's March and this one is DONE! and it's mate is almost done being quilted. It would have if I didn't run out of backing thread. Oh well, I HOPE to deliver these to their wonderful owner this weekend. I love when the owners can help pick out fabric. She picked out the backing/striping for both quilts. This is my alma mater too, so it's fun for me to see some shirts I wore or seen on campus or have never seen before all go into a quilt that it took four years in the making. (gathering the t-shirts, not me putting it together. ;)) So here is some pictures of my weekend finish...Sorry for the cruddy pictures. My helper and I have strep throat. I didn't feel like getting the good camera out.






OH Geez, I just realized that I still have to make a tag for this one yet. I'll just put it on when I do the other one.  Crossing it off the 1st quarter Finish-a-long list. Hope everyone is well in your neck of the woods!

Thanks for reading!
Hollie
Just a Mom who Sews

2 comments:

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.