Saturday, March 21, 2015

Go Eagles! Quilt

I feel like I've fallen off the blogging quilting world wagon. I've been sewing, but not having time to write about it. Transition is complete at my new job, but that included getting audited this week. Whew! Its been a long week. Then our dishwasher broke. Ugh, washing dishes takes soooo long so that leaves a few snippets of time at night to sew. More about what I've been sewing later...

I finally finished and dropped off the Go Raiders! quilt along with this quilt this past weekend. They were fun projects, but it feels so good to have them back to their owner. AND they are off my 1st quarter To Do List. Yes!!! But for Pete's sake, I've been adding to my To Do List faster then I'm taking them off. Not the point of the challenge.

Okay, back to the quilt. I love the color of this shirt. Even though it's not the school colors, it was the basis of the backing and sashing. I really love the teal damasks flannel.

Sorry for the blurring picture, but my oldest crazything took the picture. Good free help is hard to find. lol But maybe she will like photography and figure out how to make my pictures look more professional.
 
I also put the label on the Go Raiders! quilt, the sister to this quilt at the same time I did this one.



Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews



3 comments:

  1. These are great. I know what it's like to have to deal with tee shirt having made our daughter one out of her WVU tees. Such a pain since all fronts are different sizes. I did hers just like this sans sashing....everything was going great...until she found five more tees to add to the top!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dolores! I like to think of them as a puzzle, they have to fit together, somehow... lol I would have added the five tees to the backing. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.