Sunday, June 1, 2014

Busy Week!

I have been a sewing fiend this week! lol That is not a bad thing in my eyes, my family's opinion, well...
This weekend I attended a baby shower for my husband's cousin. This is my sewing contributions to the gift.
 
Three burp cloths, a minky blanket and a taggie blanket. This is the first basket I have done that all the fabric were from the same theme, Jungle.
Close up of minky blanket and taggie blanket.

 
Once that was finished, I got to work on another taggie blanket that my sister ordered for a co-worker of hers. My favorite baseball team would have to be the Detroit Tigers, so working on this was fun for me. Reminded me of when I was young and would go to baseball games, much more frequently then I do now.
 
I finished adding length to my oldest crazy thing's leotard way back in the beginning of May. Now less then a week till her recital, I finally put the finishing touches on the strap.
Before and after pictures
 
And of course, I couldn't finish out the week without adding to my project list, you know since I crossed of several items. Ha! Purchased fabric for an Elsa ice dress. Yup, it's Frozen crazy at my house.

 
What are your finishes this week??
Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who sews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.