Friday, June 27, 2014

It's almost Bus Trip Time!!

I am so Excited for my first quilt bus trip tomorrow! I have been on bus trips before and shop hops, but not a combo of the two. I am heading off to the Shipshewana Quilt show and shop hops. While over in Indiana, I will get to explore downtown Shipshewana too. If you live in the Indiana, Ohio, Michigan area Shipshewana is know for their huge flea market. I've been there several times but never downtown or to the quilt shops/show.
 
I must say a huge Thank You for my sewing club for putting this great trip together. I wonder if I will be tired of talking, listening, looking at fabric by the end of the day. My day starts at leaving my house at 4:45am and I hope to be in bed by midnight! That being said, I just can't wait!!! Hope to show lots of pictures of awesome quilts on Sunday!
 
What is your favorite sewing themed trip you have taken?
 
Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.