Sunday, September 14, 2014

Butterfly treats

This has nothing to do with sewing, but it is crafty! My oldest crazy thing had a birthday recently and wanted to bring in a treat for the class. Okay, now what to bring....hmmm. I wanted something semi-healthy, she wanted something that tasted good and looked cute. Pinterest, my favorite time suck, I love you!
Twenty sets of clothes pins plus wiggly eyes; hot glued on (by Mommy, of course), pipe cleaners, grapes, fish snacks and baggies and we were set. I made her count out 10 grapes into each bag, the rest of us set up an assembly line to finish filling, closing and putting on the finishing steps. Many hands make big work go quickly.
Here is the finished project. Cute, right?
Twenty class treats, ready to go!
 
 Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews


1 comment:

  1. Cute AND healthy! I miss the bad old days... when you could have M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.