Monday, September 29, 2014

Cornhole anyone?

This past weekend was my husband's 15 year class reunion. We were on the committee for this go around.  I was commissioned to make a last place "prize" for the reunion cornhole tournament. I don't know if cornhole is as popular everywhere as it is around here, but it's the go to game for a casual get together in my neck of the woods.


They were well received and one of our close friends ended up with the last place prize. It was a great night of chatting with people that we only see once in awhile, basically at the last class reunion. Ha!

Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.