Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bitten off more then I can chew???

Holy Moly Batman! That is one huge stack of cut fabric!

See that purple stack? It's a 2 1/2 inch strip. They stand 2 1/2 inches tall when stacked up. Aye, Aye!
 
I've been ironing and cutting for the past two days. Minus, working and making supper and tending to kids and sleep. Not so much on that last one. This will teach me to procrastinate! Ha, Ha, okay, I think I can stop laughing long enough to finish this post and link up to the Irish Quilt-A-Long over at Happy Quilting by Melissa Cory. Good thing she lives in a different, later time zone then me. HA!

Okay, Good Night everyone!

Hollie,
Just a Mom who Sews

4 comments:

  1. Hollie, I love your colors. Just do a little at a time, you'll get there. Sleep is over-rated, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get it all cut up!! Loving the fabrics you choose. And you are going to love that all of the cutting has been done now, it makes putting the blocks together so much faster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won the weekly Giveaway!!! Yippee ;) Can you please email me at happyquiltingmelissa@gmail.com what email address you would like your GC sent to and I will have it sent right out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun you have all your cutting done! Now the fun can begin. :) (I'm not a big fan of cutting...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.