Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tooth Fairy pillow

Yes, a first is happing at our house. My oldest crazything has a loose tooth. Actually she has two and they have been loose for awhile. So I thought that I would "help" the tooth fairy out and make a tooth holder so she wouldn't have to go searching for a tooth in a bed full of stuffed animals, baby dolls, pillows and blankets. Plus a kid somewhere in all that craziness.


I include a hanging ribbon so she can hang it off of the end of her bed. I surprised her with it late last week. We are still waiting to use it. Oh, well at least I don't have to rush around to make it.

Here is the pattern I made up. I drew a tooth like shape. Took the better half and cut the template out by folding the paper in half and cutting around the better half of a tooth to get an even looking tooth shape.

Then I cut two pieces of fleece following the template. I then cut another piece of fleece following just the bottom 3/4ths of the template. I cheated and just glued down the folded over top edge of the 3/4ths piece. Then I sewed almost all the way around, turned and stuffed. Quick and easy.

Thanks for reading!
Hollie-Just a Mom who Sews

1 comment:

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.