Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fabric Store Bribes

Does anyone else bribe their children with fat quarters or thread when they take them to the fabric store or is that just me? We usually go look at the fabric first, the fat quarters are usually right in front of the bolts in the stores I shop, so I can look for my fabric and they can pick and choose their choice. Sometimes, I switch it up and they can choose a spool of thread.  It’s a win win in my book. I get “different” colors of fabric and thread then what I would have chosen and they get to carry something around with them, tying up little hands from touching other things, Here are some of their picks as of recently…
 Aren't they fun?

Here are my picks...

 
Hope you got to work on something fun this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Bribery is a brilliant idea, especially when it all ends up in your stash anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never taken the pugs to a fabric store, and I avoid trying to bring Mike at all costs! If I have to, I try to leave him in the car with Time magazine (Mike, not the pugs)!

    Pugs and kisses,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.