Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Projects Final Push

Okay, one week till Christmas! AAAAHHHH! Okay, I feel better! I hope to finish several projects today. I have five pillow covers to finish. My friend wanted her bridesmaid dresses from all her siblings' weddings turned into pillow covers for them. What a great idea! I embroidered them on Monday night. I'll post them after Christmas.
Next on the list is to paint a table runner for my best friend. I plan on "painting" it with red and green paint. I'll be using my Lightbox stenciling tutorial. I have to serge the edges before I "paint" it.
Then it's time to put this puffy quilt to rest. I have seven more puffs to sew close before the edging and backing go on.
 back of the puff quilt
the middle puffs all puffed out
 
Are you finishing up any Christmas projects? Hope everyone has a Very Merry Holiday season!
 
Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews


1 comment:

  1. I made one of those bubble quilts earlier this year - never again! LOL. Have you enjoyed making yours? It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.