Sunday, October 5, 2014

I like warm Hugs!!

I was lucky enough to join Joy2Sew pattern testers in trying out this wonderful pattern. Who doesn't like Olaf? He's so adorable. This pattern is available through Joy2Sew in sizes 12months through size 12. I made the size 3/4 for my youngest crazything, but she is not interested in wearing it today. The other day she wouldn't let me take it off of her, even after she had been running around in it for an hour! So, my oldest crazything decided she was going to try it on and by jolly it fit her! So, I went with the more bribable cooperative model. Here are some fun pictures we took on this blustery, chilly (like 40 degrees) morning.

 The back has a zipper for easy off and on
 
The body can be made stuffed or unstuffed. Or you can just make the hat. It's a wonderful winter hat! Fleece is so cozy. We plan on using the hat as a winter hat, I'm sure my youngest crazything will get many wonderful comments on it, once I convince her that it's okay to wear it, again.

Want a costume or hat and no time to make it? Check out my Esty store where you can get one custom made for you!

Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews

1 comment:

  1. What a cute costume! I haven't seen Frozen yet, but I need to borrow the video from my friend Pat. I usually dress up the pugs for Halloween, but this year I'll be at the Houston Quilt Festival!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.