Friday, October 17, 2014

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been doing what I love, sewing; every spare minute of the day and night. Is it bedtime yet?? Or at least naptime? =) No fun pictures to share with you, just Olaf hats and Costumes, which you can read about here. I have had lots of time to let me mind wander as I sew. Lots of topics I want to write about. One involves stealing borrowing your husband or mate's tools to complete sewing projects. Hmmm, how did all these get here?

Thanks for reading!
Just a Mom who Sews

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if my husband owns any tools, but I have quite a few thanks to my Dad, who is an avid tool collector. We even have an "upstairs" electric drill and a "downstairs" electric drill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comment! I love hearing from everyone near and far! If you don't receive a reply, check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.